Well, this much we know:
- Lives in Washington, D.C.
- Works in Arlington, Virginia
- Born in Cleveland, Ohio
- Raised in Mentor, Ohio
- Graduated from the University of Chicago
- Married an Armenian-American from Racine, Wisconsin
- Helped raise a daughter, a 2007 graduate of Wellesley College
- Has eight siblings—five brothers, three sisters
- Is part Slovenian, mostly German-American
- His Russian is excellent, his French not good, and he barely remembers any Latin
P.S. A Google search uncovers many, many WorldWideWebers. Too, too many. It seems that everyone with the surname Weber who does web stuff feels entitled to “coin” this moniker for themselves. It’s a shame. But since I make no claims to originality, so be it. WorldWideWeber I remain—one of many.